Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Always on the same page. I'm not sure we are, always on the same page

Hey Hey!

This is the start of what i'm classing as Season 3. Season 2 didn't go for very long. lets blame it on the writers strike. But now thanks to an abundance of spare time and a new set up, i'm gonna do a new one each week for a while, updating wednesdays. 

Let me repeat that:

UPDATING WEDNESDAYS!!! WHOO!!!!

So come back each wednesday and check it out.

Anyways, all new aspect ratios, new speech formatting, backgrounds, the works. Should do pretty good.

At this point i feel it necessary to let you know that I hate Laura. Yeah, that's right, I said it. I've been implying it and joking about it for ages, but now I'm just gonna come right out and say it. i hate laura. Laura K to be exact. I'm not gonna type the last name because it would just be rude, but you should all know who i mean. Some of you might even know why. That doesn't really have any apparent relation to the comic, I just felt you all had the right to know. Once again, I hate Laura.

Moving on... If anyone has any ideas for comics, feel free to e-mail or message me with them. If i wind up using them i'll give you a shout out, just thought it might be fun to see some other peoples ideas for JnA.

Also, due to the nature of this website, the below picture is scaled down... you can still kinda read it... but click on it to see the full version.

We're Just Reflections of the Last Really Strong Personality We Encountered

No comments: