Wednesday, November 26, 2008

There's a lotta shit I keep bottled that hurts deep inside'a my soul, and just know that I grow colder the older I grow.

Evening all!

So just got home from the ice. Man it was gay tonight. So many huge gouges that the blades kept getting caught in and screwing me over. And I went through like 6 pairs of skates cos i kept getting dodgy ones. Damn I can't wait till Christmas is over to get my own.

Anyways enough needless rabble. SO this comic is obviously quite a bit longer then previous ones. Most of it isn't really necessary, but I like the facial expressions of Andy. Also there's a purdy new drawing in the last frame.

It's now officially two weeks to go until the big one. Episode 7. The one based on the dream. Still getting mixed reactions about whether to post it or not... but i deleted amanda, so i can't see her having a problem with something she'll never see *justified*

Not really much else to tell. I need to do next weeks comic now. I've got nothing. Something better come to me soon.

Can Body Language Have An Accent?

No comments: