Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I have hours, only lonely, my love is vengeance, that's never free.

Based On The Upcoming Game Based On The Movie Which Was In Turn Based On The Book That Was Based On The Game Of The Same Name. Or Something Like That.
Ok, so it's New Years Eve and I'm at home alone.

Pathetic, right?

No, not really. I was out with Elena to watch the earlier fireworks and I'll be heading out soon with Cat to watch the later fireworks. So this is the only opportunity I've had pretty much all day to post Jack n Andy, and I had to take it. I knew I'd run out of time this week. I even said so last week. Why am i always right?

So this is the premier of the James character. Named MJ. Yeah. He's pretty cool.

A lot more hand drawn models in this comic than I have been doing. I'm getting better at getting them done and up. This is also the first time that the characters have physically interacted with their environment (backgrounds). Well... now I need to go over to myspace and post it there... Lame... Happy New Year!

No comments: