Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone

Can Rocket Scientists Perform Brain Surgery?
Um... so... by the time i hit publish post it won't technically be Wednesday anymore... but... whatever... I'll do better next week, i promise.

Totally went to the Ethiopian restaurant for dinner. After all that time ragging on it when i was with Amanda, i finally go there. And man, it was good. I can totally see me going there more often. The people there were way lovely as well. It was just an all round good experience. i recommend it, yo.

OK, so new comic. MJ's shirt changed color. I didn't like the black. It just didn't work with Jack onscreen as well. Too much black. Blue is alright... not sure if it's gonna stay blue... we'll see... Did 3 new body models for MJ (Obviously) but nothing new for jack.

Story wise, this is new. I've been meaning to get around to this for a while, but i haven't... Continuity. Clearly if Andy is in hospital, then there's some kind of continuity between the episodes. There was always intended to be, but now I'm making it an actual part of the comic. Which brings to light the issue of Jack shooting himself at the end of season 2. How is he still alive? So I'm gonna do a 4 or 5 (or maybe even 6) part story arc about how jack is alive starting in February as an homage to the greatest comic of all time. Spider-Man.

Not much else to say... Once again sorry I'm borderline late (it's still ages 'til Thursday in Queensland)

Goodnight people.

No comments: