Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'll tell you stories of a better time in a place that we once knew.

Foolishness Lasts Five Minutes. Regret Lasts A Lifetime


Wow... so... yeah... Um... Yeah... It's been a fortnight since the last comic. I'm sure you were all waiting on the edges of your seats for this one.

So like i said over the past week, this one is totally from scratch (except Jack's shirt, which, as usual, is a pop culture reference). Which means I've used no templates at all and hand did it all. It's pretty good for a week and a day of work. So I'm trying a new thing with shading this week and I'll try something different next week and we'll see which one turns out better.

Not much else to say. As an "I'm sorry" for it being late I'm gonna post a black n white version a little later tonight. So keep an eye out for that one.

Also, I feel sick.

Hooray for JnA being back!!!

No comments: