Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'll tell you stories of a better time in a place that we once knew. (Black and White Edition)

Foolishness Lasts Five Minutes. Regret Lasts A Lifetime. (Black and White Edition)


So I told you I'd put the black n white one up later tonight. And it hasn't even been that long since I said that.

Ok, so after I posted the last one I thought of a few things I needed to add about continuity. This is the first kinda "Retcon" I've done of JnA. It's not a rewrite kind of retcon, just a fill in the blanks retcon. So this is between the panels of Jack n Andy Episode 10. Yeah. You know the one.  The one where Andy calls Gears 2 stupid and then he's all beat up. Well, I didn't like that because it looked like Jack just about killed him. (Which was the original storyline, but i didn't like the way that would take Jack, so i changed it to this). So now it's Andy was hit by a car and Jack left him there and now Andy's in a coma.

That's all up to date.

I reckon this version is pretty cool. Almost as cool as the colored version.

Well, enjoy!

And sorry for being late.

Blame Elena.

No comments: